MEWA CAPITAL & Company (MC&C) QUESTIONS TO ASK A SMALL BUSINESS
Choosing the right business to work for is a difficult task - often you'll have to give up a higher salary for other rewards that may come much later (if you are granted equity) or be intangible (working at a fast pace company, more responsibility, fun). Below are a few questions you should consider asking the CEO of the startup before signing up with your new job.
- How large is your market?
- How different are you from your peers and what market gap are you filling?
- What are the track records of the founders and the top management team?
- What are the top priorities for the company right now?
- What's the Company culture like?
- How is your exit strategy or your nowadays strategy?
- At what product stage are you?
- What is the shareholder structure?
- Will I be grated equity or options? What would be the vesting period?
- What is the company current burn rate
- how much cash do they use per month
- What are your targets (revenues, customers)? How is the current growth?
- Are you able to share a business plan / fundraising deck with us?
Do you need a partner to help you grow?